Toshiba Telephone Instructions
Note: these instructions are for newer models. Older models may not have the same features
Toshiba Voicemail Instructions
- If you know what button to press during a prompt, go ahead; you don’t need to wait until the end of the prompt.
- Delete messages you don’t need; otherwise, your mailbox will get full.
- Change your greeting to match your schedule, for example, when you’re on vacation.
- To reset the voice mail indicator light, press ICM # 409
- To exit from a menu, press 9.
- To bypass a person’s greeting, press ##.
- To undelete a message, press 9 + 1 BEFORE exiting the Play Messages menu