Taylored Systems is an Indiana-based company with headquarters in Noblesville, Indiana. Founded in 1982, the company has steadily built a reputation for combining leading edge technology with unparalleled customer support.
Download this application for employment and save it to your computer.
Fill out the application and save your changes.
Send an email to the address listed under each Job Description below, with the completed job application PDF and your resume attached.
Taylored Systems is seeking a qualified and motivated individual for the position of Systems Engineer. Taylored has grown our IT Managed Services offering considerably over the last few years, and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about growing and developing with us. This position would be responsible for fielding tickets for Moves/Adds/Changes and Incidents that are reported from our IT and Voice customers. This would also entail a fair amount of installation and configuration of networking equipment, servers, backup appliances, and workstations.
- Accepting and Resolving Tickets as reported by our customers.
- Taylored doesn’t utilize a “Tiered” support system – you are expected to resolve the issue from inception to completion, with the help of your team, if required.
- Installing new Hardware for our customers
- This may entail Servers, Networking Hardware, Software, Backup Appliances
- Work to improve your knowledge in our industry each day
- Taylored offers programs for obtaining certifications.
- Work as efficiently & effectively as possible
- Communicating with dispatchers and IT Team on ongoing issues.
- Maintaining company provided vehicles
- Completing all required documentation
- Adhering to On-Call procedures
- Working with other Taylored departments – Voice & Low-Voltage to complete projects and issues
- Occasionally assisting with overflow of Voice and Low-Voltage tickets, when required.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures
- Seeking an individual with 3-5 years of IT experience – particularly in an MSP environment.
- College Experience / Industry Certifications will receive additional consideration.
- Prior Experience with our established platforms – Fortinet, Cisco, Aruba, Peplink, Datto, Ubiquiti, Connectwise, are not required- but desired.
- Candidate must be willing to work Nights / Weekends on occasion to accomplish projects during arranged work windows.
- Candidate is expected to primarily work out of our Noblesville Network Operations Center 8-5 M-F
- Must be able to occasionally work from and move a 6-12’ step ladders
- Must be able to lift and carry 50-75 pounds
- Must be able to perform overhead work
- Employment Type: Full-Time, Salaried. 40-45 Hours per week typical.
- Benefits: Yes – health, dental, 401K, and others
- Area: Central Indiana 90% of the time
- Job Type: Systems Engineer
- Education: High School /GED. Those with College / Industry Certifications will receive additional consideration.
- Candidate is expected to occasionally travel to customer sites.
- Taylored has company vehicles for traveling to customer sites
- Work Hours: 8 AM -5 PM M-F
On call: Yes, every 4 to 5 weeks after ramp-up
Send your completed job application and resume to:
Experienced in the installation, terminating and testing of Cat-5e, Cat-6 and Fiber Optic cabling. Experience with CCTV & Access Control a Plus.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Excellent work history with references will be required. BICSI Certified Installers/Technicians along with an electronics background extremely helpful.
We are a full service Technology Company offering sales and service of VoIP, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Paging and Soundmasking along with Structured Cabling Services.
Experienced in the installation and service of CCTV, IP Video Surveillance, and Access Control.
We are authorized dealers for Isonas, Axis, and Verkada Access Control Systems and Milestone, ExacqVision, and Verkada for IP Video Management Software.
We are authorized dealers for AXIS, Vivotek, Speco and Verkada IP Cameras. Certification on these products a plus.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Excellent work history with references and a proven track record will be required.
We are a full service Telecommunications Company offering VoIP, Carrier Services, Access Control, Video Surveillance along with Structured Cabling Services.
We are looking for someone highly motivated and experienced in the configuration and maintenance of Toshiba or Zultys VoIP and Toshiba Digital telephone systems or has experience with other manufacturers. This position will also be servicing, programming, and maintaining VoIP and Digital telephone systems and requires a strong desire to learn the latest hardware and software for the systems we sell and service today as well as future products. Knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, and Switches along with WAN is important.
Job requires experience with VoIP and Digital systems; knowledge of routers, switches and firewalls will be helpful. Technicians with certifications such as CTP, CCNA, MCP Toshiba, Adtran, and Zultys will receive extra consideration. Applicant must have excellent customer service skills and work well with others. Salary and Benefits are based on proven experience with references.
The Business Development Manager is an outside sales position. The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are to develop new customers and maintain existing accounts to achieve monthly revenue targets by working with other company departments on Technology proposals for turn-key solutions.
We are authorized resellers of: Toshiba & Zultys VoIP products, as well as door access control, video surveillance (CCTV), soundmasking, carrier services, and structured cabling.
Technology is an ever-changing industry with new applications being developed on a regular basis. The objective of the Business Development Manager is to develop new customers through direct sales and building relationships with them along the way.
This is a full time position with opportunities for bonuses and advancement.
Prior sales experience would be helpful in this position. Knowledge of telecommunications, and or cabling and security industry experience is preferred. Candidate will need to possess effective communication skills both verbal and written. This person must also be detail-oriented with excellent people and telephone skills, able to meet deadlines, be self-motivated, a quick learner, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
Send your completed job application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org