Taylored Systems is an Indiana-based company with headquarters in Noblesville, Indiana. Founded in 1982, the company has steadily built a reputation for combining leading edge technology with unparalleled customer support.
Fill out this application for employment.
Attach your resume and a cover letter (optional) to the form and Submit.
We will contact you with any further questions or to schedule an interview.
Due to growth in our Low Voltage offerings at Taylored Systems, we are seeking a knowledgeable, highly motivated individual for the position of Security System Installation Technician. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and have experience in Structured Cabling, IP Video Surveillance Systems and Access Control Systems. Typical hours are 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM EST, Monday-Friday with overtime potential.
- Installation of Video Surveillance and Access Control Systems
- Installation and testing of new hardware and/or cabling as required to provide a Turnkey System
- Communication with Project Managers and Supervisors on all service-related items
- Documentation for all job installations
- Maintenance of company provided vehicle and truck stock
- Compensated, rotating on-call duty
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Certification or experience with Isonas, Verkada Access Control, Milestone, Hanwha and Verkada IP Video Management Software and Cameras preferred
- Thorough understanding of electronics and/or vocational training
- Basic knowledge of IP networking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to safely work from and move 6’ – 12’ step ladders and extension ladders
- Must be able to safely lift and carry 50 – 75 pounds
- Ability to work from raised platform (Boom and Scissor Lifts)
- Valid Indiana Driver’s License and must be insurable with company auto insurance carrier during course of employment
- All candidates must pass a background check and drug test
Taylored Systems values all of our employees and offers a wide range of benefits to our employees. These include Health, Vision, and Dental insurance; Company provided Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; 401(K) with employer match; Vacation time, eight paid holidays, and Paid Sick Leave; employer paid training or certifications geared toward enhancing your career; On-Call bonus; employee recognition & appreciation events.
Starting Salary: $22 – $26 an hour, based on experience and skill sets
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Human Resource Manager to join our team at New Lisbon Holdings, Inc., the parent company of New Lisbon Telephone, New Lisbon Broadband and Communications, New Lisbon Wireless Broadband, Pennsylvania Telephone Co. and Taylored Systems, LLC.
As the Human Resource Manager, you will be a key member of our team at New Lisbon Holdings, Inc., reporting directly to the CEO. You will work closely with onsite management at each subsidiary location, providing oversight and leadership of human resources operations across all our organizations. Your role will be critical in developing, upholding, and implementing HR policies, procedures, and strategies that align with our company’s goals and objectives, ensuring that our workforce is supported and empowered to achieve their best performance. The chosen candidate will have the flexibility to work from either our New Lisbon, IN or Noblesville, IN location as their official office location.
- Develop, maintain, and implement comprehensive personnel policies and procedures that comply with local labor laws and regulations, while also aligning with the company’s values and culture. Ensure effective communication of policy updates to employees and management, providing guidance and support in understanding and implementing these policies across the organization.
- Oversee the administration of all employee benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plans, and other benefit programs. Ensure accurate and timely enrollment, changes, and terminations of benefits. Serve as the main point of contact for employees and vendors regarding benefit-related inquiries and issues.
- Manage relationships with benefit vendors, brokers, and consultants. Evaluate and select benefit vendors based on their service quality, cost-effectiveness, and alignment with the company’s benefit strategy. Review and negotiate benefit plan contracts, renewals, and amendments.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to employee benefits, including but not limited to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), and other federal, state, and local regulations. Prepare and submit required reports to regulatory agencies, auditors, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job ad posting, conducting interviews, and extending job offers.
- Provide guidance and support to hiring managers on best practices for talent acquisition and recruitment strategies, including interview techniques, candidate assessment, and selection.
- Oversee and manage the onboarding process, including coordinating pre-hire background checks, drug screening, new hire orientation, completion of necessary paperwork, and benefits enrollment, to ensure a smooth and compliant onboarding experience for all new employees.
- Stay abreast of changes in labor laws and regulations and provide proactive advice and guidance to management on potential impact to the organization, ensuring compliance and mitigating risks.
- Travel between subsidiary locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a relevant field.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR management roles, with a solid understanding of HR best practices, labor laws, and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with employees, management, and external partners.
- Candidate must pass a background screen and drug test.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Short & Long-Term Disability
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Employee paid supplemental Life Insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Eight (8) Paid Holidays
- Company provided training and certification (when applicable)
We offer competitive compensation, along with opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a strategic thinker, a collaborative leader, and passionate about human resources, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as Human Resource Manager and make a significant contribution to the success of New Lisbon Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries!