Taylored Systems is an Indiana-based company with headquarters in Noblesville, Indiana. Founded in 1982, the company has steadily built a reputation for combining leading edge technology with unparalleled customer support.
Fill out this application for employment.
Attach your resume and a cover letter (optional) to the form and Submit.
We will contact you with any further questions or to schedule an interview.
The role of the Controller and HR Manager is accountable for the accounting and human resource operations through department leadership, employee supervision, administrative responsibilities, reporting and recording duties. This position reports directly to the President and GM. The ideal candidate will be hard working, self-driven and team-oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the financial operations of the company.
- Preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, or other reports as required by management.
- Lead department, develop, and supervise accounting personnel.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external accounting personnel to facilitate and coordinate the annual financial audit process.
- Analyze financial and operational reports, working directly with the President to develop short and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for maximum protection of company assets.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
Human Resources Manager:
- Oversees all human resources processes and record-keeping, hiring, onboarding, performance evaluation/ compensation system, and employee file maintenance.
- Oversees all aspects of employee benefits including insurance and retirement programs, as well as monitoring changes in health insurance regulations.
- Process and maintain all payrolls for the company.
- Ensure the company complies with federal, state, and local employment laws. Investigate any complaints.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Hands on knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills.
- Up to date knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrated history of a high degree of trust, honesty and discretion for dealing with confidential information.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting is required.
- Minimum of two years of related experience is required.
Salary range is $70,000 – $85,000
Comprehensive health insurance package available, and 401(K) plan with employer match. All candidates must pass background check and drug test. EOE / Drug Free Workplace.
The Business Development Manager is an outside sales position. The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are to develop new customers and maintain existing accounts to achieve monthly revenue targets by working with other company departments on Technology proposals for turn-key solutions.
We are authorized resellers of: Toshiba & Zultys VoIP products, as well as door access control, video surveillance (CCTV), soundmasking, carrier services, and structured cabling.
Technology is an ever-changing industry with new applications being developed on a regular basis. The objective of the Business Development Manager is to develop new customers through direct sales and building relationships with them along the way.
This is a full time position with opportunities for bonuses and advancement.
Prior sales experience would be helpful in this position. Knowledge of telecommunications, and or cabling and security industry experience is preferred. Candidate will need to possess effective communication skills both verbal and written. This person must also be detail-oriented with excellent people and telephone skills, able to meet deadlines, be self-motivated, a quick learner, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
Experienced in the installation, terminating and testing of Cat-5e, Cat-6 and Fiber Optic cabling. Experience with CCTV & Access Control a Plus.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Excellent work history with references will be required. BICSI Certified Installers/Technicians along with an electronics background extremely helpful.
We are a full service Technology Company offering sales and service of VoIP, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Paging and Soundmasking along with Structured Cabling Services.
Experienced in the installation and service of CCTV, IP Video Surveillance, and Access Control.
We are authorized dealers for Isonas, Axis, and Verkada Access Control Systems and Milestone, ExacqVision, and Verkada for IP Video Management Software.
We are authorized dealers for AXIS, Vivotek, Speco and Verkada IP Cameras. Certification on these products a plus.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Excellent work history with references and a proven track record will be required.
We are a full service Telecommunications Company offering VoIP, Carrier Services, Access Control, Video Surveillance along with Structured Cabling Services.