Taylored Systems is an Indiana-based company with headquarters in Noblesville, Indiana. Founded in 1982, the company has steadily built a reputation for combining leading edge technology with unparalleled customer support.
Fill out this application for employment.
Attach your resume and a cover letter (optional) to the form and Submit.
We will contact you with any further questions or to schedule an interview.
We are looking for a Low Voltage Security Systems Technician to join our growing team in Noblesville, IN.
Are you looking to play an important role on a winning team? Are you looking for more than just a job, but a place where you can truly thrive and have your daily contributions make a real difference? At Taylored Systems, we’re a growing company where you can lend your skills and talents in support of a greater mission. In return, you’ll get to work with great people that will accelerate your personal growth.
Low Voltage Security Technician: Full-time and Onsite
As a Member of the Low Voltage Team, you will provide the installation of advanced video surveillance and access control systems, ensuring the seamless integration and testing of new hardware to create a fully functional Turnkey System. After installation, you will empower our clients by providing thorough training on the use of the installed products and systems, contributing to their confidence in our solutions. Your meticulous work will be documented within our internal tracking system. Extensive knowledge of surveillance cameras and access control systems, especially brands like Isonas, Verkada, Hanwha, and Milestone, will be integral to your success in this role. As an essential part of our security support, participation in on-call rotations, typically scheduled every 3-4 weeks, showcases commitment to our clients’ safety around the clock.
As a Security Technician, your job functions will be:
- Installation of video surveillance and access control systems.
- Testing of new hardware to provide a Turnkey System.
- Teaching the clients how to use the products and systems after installation is completed.
- Documenting all work progress within our internal tracking system.
- Maintaining an organized and stocked company vehicle.
- Completing on-call rotations every 3-4 weeks.
What you will bring to the table is:
- Knowledge of a variety of different security brands, such as Isonas, Verkada, Hanwah, and Milestone.
- Knowledge of a variety of different security products, such as surveillance cameras and access control systems.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to operate Boom and Scissor lifts.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 1+ years of Security Installation experience
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
- Must possess a valid Indiana driver’s license
The Low Voltage Security Technician can have a starting wage from $24- $28 an hour, depending upon the candidate’s experience and skill set. An on-call bonus is also provided once the technician gets added to the rotation.
What We Offer:
- Medical insurance, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with 4% Employer Match
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Vacation and PTO
Taylored Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age or disability.