Taylored Systems is an Indiana-based company with headquarters in Noblesville, Indiana. Founded in 1982, the company has steadily built a reputation for combining leading edge technology with unparalleled customer support.
Fill out this application for employment.
Attach your resume and a cover letter (optional) to the form and Submit.
We will contact you with any further questions or to schedule an interview.
The Security Estimator/Project Manager is responsible for working with our sales staff to review the client technology needs and develop a design that best fits the requirements. This position will work through the sales process with the AE, ensuring time, material, and other costs are identified and accounted for. Once the sales process is finalized, this person will coordinate with engineering, service, accounting, and field personnel to execute the scope of work sold to our customers. They will manage on site resources, material scheduling and manpower to ensure the profitability of installations. This position will work with the LV Manager and customer to ensure the scope of work requirements are met. This person will provide customer training on installed systems.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create quotes to fit the project requirements (based on walkthroughs, customer meetings, and specifications)
- Read blueprints and analyze all other applicable documents to prepare quotes
- Markup floorplans for equipment placement and pathways
- Ensure timely completion of quotes
- Provide product demos and consultations as needed
- Maintain internal and external customer satisfaction
- Supervise projects and installations from start to completion
- Travel to job sites to ensure safe and proper practices are followed, review the quality of installation, and ensure it is meeting customer and company expectations
- Maintain consistent communication with the customer
- Prepare Change Orders as required
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prepare and submit reports as required
- Ensure departmental daily records and other management tools are maintained and accurate
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Project management experience preferred, physical security experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and maintain multiple assignments
- Ability to work independently
Experienced in the installation, terminating and testing of Cat-5e, Cat-6 and Fiber Optic cabling. Experience with CCTV & Access Control a Plus.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Excellent work history with references will be required. BICSI Certified Installers/Technicians along with an electronics background extremely helpful.
We are a full service Technology Company offering sales and service of VoIP, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Paging and Soundmasking along with Structured Cabling Services.
Experienced in the installation and service of CCTV, IP Video Surveillance, and Access Control.
We are authorized dealers for Isonas, Axis, and Verkada Access Control Systems and Milestone, ExacqVision, and Verkada for IP Video Management Software.
We are authorized dealers for AXIS, Vivotek, Speco and Verkada IP Cameras. Certification on these products a plus.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. Excellent work history with references and a proven track record will be required.
We are a full service Telecommunications Company offering VoIP, Carrier Services, Access Control, Video Surveillance along with Structured Cabling Services.
We are looking for someone highly motivated and experienced in the configuration and maintenance of Toshiba or Zultys VoIP and Toshiba Digital telephone systems or has experience with other manufacturers. This position will also be servicing, programming, and maintaining VoIP and Digital telephone systems and requires a strong desire to learn the latest hardware and software for the systems we sell and service today as well as future products. Knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, and Switches along with WAN is important.
Job requires experience with VoIP and Digital systems; knowledge of routers, switches and firewalls will be helpful. Technicians with certifications such as CTP, CCNA, MCP Toshiba, Adtran, and Zultys will receive extra consideration. Applicant must have excellent customer service skills and work well with others. Salary and Benefits are based on proven experience with references.
The Business Development Manager is an outside sales position. The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are to develop new customers and maintain existing accounts to achieve monthly revenue targets by working with other company departments on Technology proposals for turn-key solutions.
We are authorized resellers of: Toshiba & Zultys VoIP products, as well as door access control, video surveillance (CCTV), soundmasking, carrier services, and structured cabling.
Technology is an ever-changing industry with new applications being developed on a regular basis. The objective of the Business Development Manager is to develop new customers through direct sales and building relationships with them along the way.
This is a full time position with opportunities for bonuses and advancement.
Prior sales experience would be helpful in this position. Knowledge of telecommunications, and or cabling and security industry experience is preferred. Candidate will need to possess effective communication skills both verbal and written. This person must also be detail-oriented with excellent people and telephone skills, able to meet deadlines, be self-motivated, a quick learner, and be able to handle multiple tasks.