VoIP Phone Service Solutions to Modernize and Streamline Your Communications
Modern workplaces are nearly unrecognizable from their past iterations. Instead of being chained to a desk for eight hours a day, professionals are working from various locations, conducting spur-of-the-moment meetings and calls, and communicating while on the go. The way we do business is constantly evolving, which is why every team needs a technology-forward communications solution they can access at any time, from any place.
Enter voice over internet protocol, or VoIP. VoIP refers to the technology that makes it possible to make voice calls over IP networks in real time. This technology allows computer networks to operate with the call quality, features and convenience of a regular landline, along with the speed, power and accessibility of the internet.
Taylored VoIP communications services offer Indianapolis businesses a more reliable, flexible and scalable alternative to a conventional phone system, providing the communications systems framework needed to prosper.
Why Choose a VoIP Phone System for Your Business?
- No unnecessary costs – Most modern businesses require communication with clients or vendors who are out of state or even international. It’s important to be able to communicate with these partners at a moment’s notice. With VoIP, you avoid long-distance calling fees and use your internet connection for conference calls across the country or globe. VoIP phone services are offered by subscription, so you’re not restricted by call length or volume.
- Designed with business in mind – Hosted VoIP for business gives you access to all the necessities of a modernized communication platform, including unlimited local and long distance calling, unlimited voice mail, and call statistics and recording.
- Simple setup – Compared to the complex and expensive cabling and setup of a traditional phone system, VoIP is a cinch. Your entire office will be connected and running in less than a day, with no wasted downtime.
- No hardware required – Because VoIP is a virtual phone service, it’s installed via the internet and requires no bulky cables and boxes or expensive hardware. Simply sign up for your account and we’ll assist in configuring it to your own network.
- Advanced features – VoIP offers many additional features that far surpass those of traditional phone systems. In addition to features ideal for businesses such as call waiting, forwarding, blocking and transferring, VoIP systems also offer advanced features such as group calls, conference calls, SMS, fax, presence, click to dial, mobile app and many others.
- Increased flexibility – VoIP services provide a modernized communication framework for your business, allowing for simple integration with beneficial tools such as unified communications (UC). These applications streamline and optimize your communications, allowing for video conferencing, online chatting and converting voicemail to text, all via a single platform.
- Scalable to new technology – The VoIP infrastructure is ideal for scalability. Because the system runs via software instead of hardware, businesses can quickly and easily update or alter features and components to scale with changing technology.
- Call quality – Because VoIP systems run on a network, business owners can rest easy knowing they will experience great call quality as long as their network bandwidth is high.
- Reliability – For business owners looking for consistently reliable and clear communication systems, VoIP is an excellent choice. Since VoIP runs on a single network, business owners can ensure call quality and system reliability by simply having a network connection that is fast and supported by a backup power source.
- Comprehensive phone service plans – Taylored VoIP services offer you the most advanced communications system in the industry for one affordable price. A single subscription price means no hidden or surprise costs.
- First-in-class support – When you need assistance, we are here to help. Whether you need help with the initial setup, technical support and troubleshooting, consultations or just best-practice recommendations, our team of IT experts has your back 24/7.
There’s no better way to streamline your communications and support business growth than with Taylored VoIP services. For over 30 years we have been helping businesses in and around Indianapolis advance their IT services and solutions, including communication systems. Our VoIP experts help design, implement and manage the ideal communication solution for your business. With advanced features, great call quality and the ability to easily scale with changing technology, your business can experience a variety of benefits when switching to VoIP systems.
Contact us today, and see for yourself how your business can benefit from a VoIP system.