The companies you keep say a lot about your business. At Taylored, we’ve surrounded ourselves with the very best. From products to service to expertise, our strategic partners only make us better. Which means, of course, they make you better, too.
Panoramic Cameras (360 Degree)
Husky M30 Hybrid 16 analog/4 IP XProtect Professional (Medium to Large)
Husky M30 NVR up to 20 Cameras
XProtect Corporate (Advanced for large users)
Husky M50 NVR up to 80 Cameras
Husky M20 up to 16 Cameras
Husky M50 Hybrid 32 analog/16 IP
WEBs-AX Compact Security
WEBs-AX Standalone Security
WEB-s-AX Video Integration
VMS Start: NVR LC – Series up to 16 cameras w/PoE Ports
VMS Enterprise: NVR ELP – Series up to 24 IP cameras 16 Analog
VMS Professional: NVR A – Series up to 64 IP & 64 Analog Cameras
VMS Virtual: NVR Z – Series up to 128 IP & 64 Analog Cameras
- IP Fixed Cameras
- IP Rapid Dome/PTZ
- Wide Dynamic Range
- IP Mini Dome Cameras
- IP66 Outdoor rated
- NexusLite up to 8 doors
- Color TFT touch screen display
- Onboard web application
- Nexus220 up to 128 doors
- Multi-site solution
- 100 Mbps TCP/IP at the door
Taylored Systems is a corporate member with this prestigious organization and our BICSI certifications include:
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Registered Information Technology Professional (RITP)
- Electronic Safety and Security Designer (ESS)
- Network Technology Sytems Designer (NTS)
- Outside Plant Designer (OSP)
- Wireless Designer (WD)
These certifications require not only extensive preparation and passing exams that can take up to two hours; it also means remaining in observance of the strict standards of conduct set forth by BICSI once they are achieved.
We have used them with our hospital clients, to increase acoustic comfort and speech privacy.
We also use them for our corporate clients, enabling employees to feel more comfortable and less distracted at work.
We can help any company in any industry achieve a quiet, private work environment using the Cambridge suite of products.
- Spectra Classic
- Emerald Technology ( Mass Notification)
- Spectra i.Net
- HIPAA Compliant
- Centralized Soundmasking
- Distributed Soundmasking
- Networked Soundmasking
- Eavesdropping Protection
- Category 5e
- Category 6
- Category 6a
- Single Mode Fiber
- Multi-Mode Fiber
- Category 6A
- Category 6
- Category 5e
- Fiber 10 Gb/s OM3 up to 300 meters
- Fiber 10 Gb/s OM4 up to 500 meters
- Fiber 10 Gb/s Single Mode beyond 10km
- Mighty Mo Cabinets
- EZ Patch
- Cablofil Cable Tray
NEC is Taylored Systems’ latest TDM/VoIP business phone system. Taylored picked up the NEC SL1100, SL2100, SV9100 and SV9300 product line primarily to serve small- to medium-size businesses that need a new phone system but — because of their cabling, their local area network or their Internet service — are not yet ready for a fully hosted or on-premise VoIP system. NEC has built a very cost-effective, feature-rich system for these businesses.
NEC has been in the communications business for a long time, and Taylored Systems is excited to join forces with it. A few reasons why:
- NEC has led all manufacturers in global shipments for the last four quarters in the SMB market.
- NEC earned the Frost & Sullivan’s 2016 Company of the Year award for Enterprise Communications Strategies.
- NEC was named one of INC’s 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2015.
- Despite its long history, NEC has always been on the cutting edge of technology.
it has built-in scalability and flexibility to grow with any company and can be networked to many different locations. It can also use the latest mobile apps and SIP trunking.