When it comes to IT services, many people think of technology-driven organizations like start-up firms and high-profile businesses that use them most. But IT services are necessary for all sectors — and that includes education. After all, the way educators teach today has been heavily influenced by technology. Our classrooms look very different now than they did ten years ago, with computers, iPads, and Smart boards to support learning in a whole new way.
But schools often face challenges like poor infrastructure, budgetary restrictions and a lack of technical expertise to really make the most of resources that can improve learning and close achievement gaps. Schools need to be able to provide reliable IT that keeps data safe while supporting learning and teaching among students and staff.
And of course, educational institutions have an ever-pressing need to keep students and staff safe. Schools urgently need to install tools like door access control and video surveillance—as well as structured cabling to support these technologies.
So how can you manage your IT needs and know you’ll be able to handle technical or security issues if they arise? Help students get to the head of the class by letting us help you with managed IT services.
How Managed IT Services Will Meet Your IT Needs
Educators have very specific IT needs and are often limited by budgetary concerns. Here at Taylored, we’re passionate about providing the education sector with cost-effective solutions to their IT problems. Our IT support helps administrators like you overcome the challenges posed by a lack of reliable equipment, phone systems, applications and internal connection, as well as technical unfamiliarity and budgetary concerns. We take care of the technical aspects of your IT so that you can better concentrate on what matters most — the education of your students.
With seasoned, on-site engineers, 24/7/365 remote monitoring and 24/7 helpdesk services, we’re here to assist you with any problem at any time — even after the final school bell of the day. Our expert team is experienced in helping educational institutions, but when we partner with you, we tailor our services to meet your unique IT needs. Here are just some of the benefits you’ll receive from our managed services:
- Data backups. Educational institutions have a responsibility to make sure sensitive information is safe. We will help ensure that your information is protected from the risk of a security breach.
- Disaster recovery. We can’t prevent a natural disaster from occurring, but we can prevent it from disrupting your operations. We take a proactive approach to the possibility of any type of unforeseen emergency. This ensures that damage to your infrastructure or physical structures will be minimal, and that your data and resources will remain safe and retrievable.
- Monitoring. Equipment failure or a network outage is never a good thing — but with our constant network monitoring system, you won’t have to worry about disruptions to your staff or students.
- IT help desk. Have questions about an application or piece of equipment? Need help with your internet connection? Our friendly IT engineers are here for you by website, phone or email to immediately answer your questions and address your needs so that your classrooms can run smoothly.
- Network support. Rest easy knowing that your network is secure and fast enough to rely on day in and day out, so staff and students can thrive without disruption.
- Cloud services. Migrate to the cloud to take advantage of a central hub that can reliably streamline and protect your data and resources. Administrators, staff and students can easily share and collaborate through an infrastructure that is faster and easier to use.
- Physical security technologies. Our team will help you ensure the safety of your schools with best-in-class surveillance and door access solutions.
When you partner with a managed IT services provider, you free up your staff so that they can focus on the classroom. Plus, with subscription-based pricing that you can scale up or down according to your needs, you also reduce your IT operating budget.
Empower your staff and students with the cutting-edge technology and tools that will help them succeed. From 24/7 network monitoring to help desk and IT project management, Taylored Systems is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us to learn how we can tailor our IT solutions to best suit the needs of your classrooms.