To Our Valued Partners in Technology
Taylored Systems is continuing to monitor updates related to the rapidly changing novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to assure you that we are taking all the necessary precautions to protect our employees, customers, and vendors during this challenging time. Taylored Systems is following the recommendations of the state and federal government to keep our staff safe, while providing ongoing essential services and support to our partners.
As part of that effort, we want to provide you with the following updates:
- Our offices remain open during normal business hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- We will continue to offer emergency services and support as requested, as long as it is safe for employees to do so.
- We are committed to doing everything we can to take care of our customers.
- Most of our support on active systems can be done remotely. As part of our commitment to our team members’ health, we will be handling all support work remotely, with on-site service offered when deemed essential to your business.
- We continue to work on customer essential infrastructure projects that are exempt from the Governor’s Executive Order to “stay at home”, as long as our customers are wanting us to move forward, and they can be completed in a safe manner.
- All non-essential on-site service work will be scheduled once the Governor’s Executive Order has been lifted.
- Our warehouse is shipping, so if you have a need, please let us know.
- At this time, most of our team members have shifted to remote work with no interruptions to our quality of service.
Taylored Systems has always been a leader in technology, offering solutions that will help you operate efficiently and seamlessly. Please don’t hesitate to call us to let us know how we can assist your business during this challenging time. We are here to help so you can help those you serve.
All the best,
President of Taylored Systems