Learn how unified communications can help your business.
Watch the video and see how Taylored Systems’ Unified Communications gives you exactly what you need on a single platform, but can still grow as your business expands.
Supercharge your communications today.
- Access to your desk applications on your mobile device
- Change your availability status
- Send and receive secure text messages
- Access voice messages
- Set up call recording
- Give employees the ability to set up conference calls for increased collaboration
Get a Unified Communications Demo
Customers Trust Taylored Systems for Unified Communications
“Honestly, that has been the best thing we’ve ever done regarding IT. . . . They’re very responsive. We’re just very happy with that decision. Bottom line is we’re a small credit union. We don’t have that technical IT support employee. We rely on Taylored and we’ve used a lot of different IT companies over the years. We’re very happy with Taylored’s performance. Taylored gives you a personal touch. I wouldn’t hesitate to call them, and they always answer.
— Brian Wilkerson, KEMBA Credit Union vice president and chief operating officer"
How do you get from decision to installation? It’s simple!
Meet Bonnie. She and the rest of the Taylored Systems team take care of all the fine details, like providing demonstrations and overseeing set-up.
Our expert team rolls out the red carpet, including working during off-hours to ensure business goes on as usual, hand-delivering and setting up equipment, and even training employees. Here are a few things that we do:
- Collect database information
- Port telephone numbers
- Program your platform setup so it offers exactly the functionality you need
- Order the necessary equipment
- A dedicated project manager serves as a single point of contact
- Go from contract to installation in just four weeks
What Others Say
"Taylored Systems has been an incredible partner that has enabled us to grow and flourish as a new healthcare based company. Their expertise in phone systems, low voltage, structured wiring and systems integration has been instrumental in the successful roll-out of multiple facilities throughout the region."
— C. Richardson